Areas of Focus
In order to accomplish the most good with available resources, the Foundation's primary focus will be on the areas that the Stubberfield family generously supported for many years. The foundation is committed to serving diverse groups of people when awarding grants. Potential applicants should be certain their request fits into one or more of these focus areas before submitting a Letter of Application. Those areas are: community service, education, and youth enrichment
The Stubberfield Family Foundation provides grants to organizations and agencies located in the Greater New Orleans Area. The Foundation is interested in providing funding for programs that directly serve the education and welfare of youth.
- All new grant requests are limited to organizations located in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- All applicants must have tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status as a non-profit organization as defined by the Internal Revenue Service.
- The Foundation's focus is on programs that benefit the education and welfare of children in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Grants may range from a few hundred dollars up to $15,000. In unique circumstances, we would consider a more significant grant for a program having a major impact in our areas of interest.
- The Foundation does not accept unsolicited grant proposals or applications. Letter of inquiry will be reviewed.
- The Foundation does not fund grants to individuals, grants for capital campaigns, nor grants for fundraising efforts.
- Organizations are limited to two grants in three calendar years.
- Grant disbursements are scheduled to be made annually in June.
- Applications should include a brief description of the organization including names of officers and board members; a copy of the most recent financial statements; a copy of the IRS 501 (c) (3) ruling; a description and budget for the funding request.
For Grant Seekers
The Stubberfield Family Foundation currently accepts grant proposals on an invitation only basis. Unsolicited grant inquiries and requests will not be reviewed or considered, and are discouraged at this time.
For General Inquiries
Please contact us at email@example.com